Hello World! As promised, this chapter contains various house pictures. This build took forever! I can never think of house plans when building but this time I built a house based on our old house. We no longer live in that house; we bought our own little, cute house and left the rental. Now on to the story:
Vivian: I showed Genji the pictures the real estate agent gave me. Genji liked the house and immediately booked a showing. I’m very excited! I have never bought a house with anyone before.
The house is already furnished in an eclectic style. I am considering not changing the décor.
Hmm, this bathroom needs a different paint color than beige.
The master bathroom is a little small.
Genji decides to wash his hands of the old house and live here instead.
What is Genji doing to that computer?
…..Oh, he’s cleaning. I should have guessed. He’s such a neat freak.
Genji: Wow, I can’t wait to decorate for the holidays!
Vivian: Good one, Genji. Instead, how about we give them a present they’ll never forgot….drain them dry! Muah ha ha! I don’t think he appreciated my suggestion.
The second door in the spare room leads to the backyard.
So…what do you think, Genji? Buy it or not?
Genji: Let’s do it!
- I uploaded this house to the gallery. My user name: VampCatz.
- The 4th bedroom was actually an add-on. It looked like it was supposed to be an enclosed patio. We have three children and used that room as a bedroom.
- The spare room was really a garage but at the time of the house build, I didn’t know how to make a garage. Voila! Spare room.
- I don’t know if anyone noticed but the Sim that Vivian drank from was living in this house. (Vivian, a Vampire’s Tale (Chapter 6)
- I’m probably not going to elaborate on why the house is already furnished and what happened to the family living there but if anyone wants to give me some ideas, leave a comment. I’ll make up a story with pictures based on comments.
- Tutorials – Sims 4 check here if you need help with building a garage.
Thanks for reading! And, of course, Happy Simming!