I’m back for a bit. Sorry, I haven’t posted in awhile but I’ve been having a tough time. Let me do a quick recap of my cancer journey:
- 6/15/15 found lump in left breast
- 7/15/15 confirmed lump and cancer cells will mammogram, ultrasound and biopsy (why a month later? Well, my husband had fallen off a ladder at work and broke his back about the same time that I found a lump. Then, in July we had to move because the landlord was selling his house.)
- 8/4/15 to 11/12/2015 chemotherapy (left me anemic, with chemo fog, early menopause and with neuropathy in my feet and fingers, plus other problems) My hair did grow back – it’s curly now.
- 2/3/2016 double mastectomy (cancer only in one breast but I didn’t want to have to worry about breast cancer)
- 4/18/2016 – 6/2/2016 Radiation. Along with radiation, I had 2 infections (left breast area) and was hospitalized for one of them.
- 6/21/2016 to present: 3 more infections to the same area (left breast)
- 12/2016 to 1/2o17 Went to a Lymphedema Massage therapist for my left arm..had about 1 Liter of fluid in my arm
- Presently, I take Neurontin (for neuropathy), Effexor (originally just for hot flashes), and Tamoxifen (presumably so I don’t get cancer again).
Stay tuned for Tamoxifen, my horror story. Meanwhile, in Simville, someone is abducted.
“This is my favorite plate. I refuse to put it down for any reason.”
Umm, what’s going on? He has an arm sprouting out of his chest!
I had to make Tamoxifen another post. This would’ve been really long if I hadn’t. So, stay tuned for Tamoxifen, my horror story. Thanks for reading and subscribing!